Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gingerbread Men and Deco Flowers


 


 It took me a while but I am finally working on my BOMs for April.  See that crease in the fusible: it came from a fold and is the fusible separating from the paper.  I was really annoyed but after I drew the pieces and cut them out it settled down.   
 
 
 
 
 

So, with a little hunting around for interesting fabrics, April's Gingerbread Man is ready for stitching.
So finally, here is my Design Wall.  All four of my Gingerbread Men, all together.  Someone on the Fat Cat Yahoo group asked if anyone was making these so I am going to share this picture to show that, at least so far, I am and I'm keeping up.
 

 
And then, after some knitting time, I got back to BOM work.  I have the yellow fabric fused to their pieces so now I need to finish the green pieces. You can see the picture of the Deco Garden's flower for April but, as always, my choice of fabric may make mine look a little bit different.
 
I will be linking with Patchwork Times and then back to work on my BOMs. With any luck I will have them both done soon so I can start something new. :-)
 
Have a great week,  Gari

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Aw...such cute gingerbread people!