Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dotty started


This is where I was this morning, cutting and starting to sew
strips. I have currently been sidetracked by lunch, feeding our birds, doing dishes and trying to transfer data from one computer to another. But I will get back to them and plan to focus on them this coming weekend.

Yesterday my DD and I spent the day traveling and shopping. We had such fun at Barnes & Nobel, a nurses' supply house and, of course, a fabric store. But the best time was spent at the Mello Mushroom. Oh, my!!!! We ordered one pizza, mushroom with feta and spinach, could only eat one (large) piece and the rest came home, split between the two of us. But it was WONDERFUL. And was WONDERFUL again today. ;-)

Have a great weekend (mine starts on Friday)!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

What is that funky little gizmo you have there??? Interesting way to hold your strips while sewing. I usually lay them out or if I have a lot use the drying rack.

Villa-loredana said...

Very glad to meet youover Krpe and zakrpe. Loredana. I'll be retired from 22. 06.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Where, oh where did you find that wonderful stand with arms that you have your strips hanging on?!?!?! I NEED ONE!

Lisa said...

love your dotty fabrics! i've been thinking about doing a polka dot quilt for some time but keep telling myself to do the projects i already have fabric for!!! i'm going fabric shopping the end of the month so i may just have to begin a stash of dots :O)

Quilter Kathy said...

Love that little strip organizer/holder you found!