Monday, June 14, 2010

Design Wall Monday, again

I had a great time at the embroidery conference but it was three days away from my studio. Then, just as I was getting started in there this morning, our DS#1 and his wife (here for a high school reunion) called and we were off to have a short visit with them before they left town to return home to Atlanta. We got caught up over lunch and then home where I spent most of the afternoon installing computer programs. I finally gave up on getting any sewing done and spent the rest of the afternoon getting caught up on reading blogs.

So, my design wall is exactly the same as it was on Wednesday. But hold on, by this afternoon it will look very different. I have a complete list of things to work on and first on the list is to finish laying out this quilt and to catch up on two BOMs. Then I will feel that I am back in the groove.

Be sure to stop by Judy's blog to see what several others have been working on and I hope everyone has a great quilting week!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Can't wait to hear more about your course....I'm sure you will be doing some more wonderful work from what you learned there.

Zlaty said...

I like your colorfull quilt on the wall! Looking forward your new project!

Judy D in WA said...

What a bright and happy design wall! It makes me smile. :-)

Is an embroidery conference something like a quilt retreat? I think it would be lots of fun.

Sarah Vanderburgh said...

I do like this quilt! Today it looks like a traffic jam of ice cream trucks:) Can you tell I have a little boy scooting around:)