Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 5

Today is day 5 of my DH vacation. This will be a short note since he will be coming home this afternoon and I need to use the rest of my alone time wisely. LOL

I went to a quilt show in Mobile on Friday. Had a great time and spent a little money.




The first thing I bought was some Kaffe Fassett fabric.


I bought fat quarters and half yard cuts. I have no idea what I will do with them but for the time being I am keeping them together to see if they tell e what they want to be.





The other thing I bought was this:

I see shirts like this as my quilting uniform. I have another I got a few years ago but it was an Extra Large, which was OK then but now I have to wear it as a sleep shirt. So this is my new uniform and in fact I have it on right now.


Opps, the phone just went off and DH is reporting that he is on his way home. That means I only have about 3 hours of “me” time left. Gotta go!

3 comments:

Millie said...

Hi Gari!

My son is 29, and no longer lives with me! But it's fun when he helps me with quilt design questions, no matter what his age!

Lynne
(Millie is the cat)

Gina said...

Love the red fabric that you bought. Hope you enjoyed your 'me time'.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Carrie said...

Love the KF fabric you bought. Can't wait to see what you make out of them. Hope you enjoyed your 5 days!