Friday, March 6, 2009

Rolling Right Along

Look at what I have accomplished:



This is the little 1 year old girl's quilt and it is done. I am very happy with how it fringed.














And this is the 2 year old boy's quilt. In this
picture it had not yet been snipped. Now it has
been and is in the dryer for the second time: it
looks really good.







This is the quilt for the 3 year old. I quilted it traditionally but will be putting rag blocks all the way around the outside. I have the blocks cut and half sewn. Once again, tomorrow is another day.



5 comments:

Pat said...

These are VERY nice. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Lurline said...

Love them all!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Shelly said...

As usual Gari, your quilts are looking so beautiful.
Shelly

2ne said...

I love the rag quilts. Have made 3 myself. Have a kreative day

Eileen said...

I love the bright colors of baby quilts! These are so cute. Big Bird is one of my favorites.. YELLOW!